Re: [exim] speed testing/benchmarking tools

Autor: Rob Parker
A: Andrew
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] speed testing/benchmarking tools
I used postal (http://www.coker.com.au/postal/ or freebsd ports!) to
test the performance of my last Exim installation vs. a Postfix install.
It can generate random messages and send them a defined rates, and
seemed to do the job quite well for me.

Cheers,

Rob.