[exim] speed testing/benchmarking tools

Autor: Andrew
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] speed testing/benchmarking tools
Hi EveryOne!

After putting my Exim configuarting together, I would like to do some
speed testing....

What I had in mind was a variable number of threads, sending emails at
variable rates
(eg, I could have 5 threads sending emails through at one per second).

Each email must be unique... I don't want my server caching anything in
memory, etc, etc. I was thinking about using the spamarchive.org as a
source for lots of email :)

I was going to write a simple script myself, but I thought that
something like this would have been done before.... (Does anyone have
any scripts lying around that could help me?)

Cheers,
Andrew.