Re: [exim] Odd router problem

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Odd router problem
On Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 04:09:12PM -0500, Michael Bazdell said:
> I've been trying to figure this one out for a few weeks and haven't been
> able to find anything. I'm running a router and transport with pgsql,
> yet want to tie spamassassin into it.
>
> What I need to figure out is how to make maildir_home work with sending
> it to spamassassin, and my router to have more than 1 condition, or
> figure out how to send it other routers... Like have 1 router for
> incoming mail, pass it off to another router for actual handling to the
> transport... I'm not sure.. bah!

The typical apporach is to have a router that runs before the pgsql
router, and checks whether or not the message has already been scanned
and sends it off to spamassassin if need be. There are examples of this
in the documentation, so I am not going to dig one up just now.

HTH,
|  Stephen Gran                  | This Fortune Examined By INSPECTOR NO.  |
|  steve@???             | 2-14                                    |