[exim] Odd router problem

Autor: Michael Bazdell
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Odd router problem
I tried sending this from my registered address, but Exim-user's list is
setup with rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net, and it blocking all email from
24.0.0.0/8, marking it as spammers.. anyways...

I've been trying to figure this one out for a few weeks and haven't been
able to find anything. I'm running a router and transport with pgsql,
yet want to tie spamassassin into it.

What I need to figure out is how to make maildir_home work with sending
it to spamassassin, and my router to have more than 1 condition, or
figure out how to send it other routers... Like have 1 router for
incoming mail, pass it off to another router for actual handling to the
transport... I'm not sure.. bah!

Here is the router I'm working with currently,

 pgsql_user:
        debug_print = "R: Virtual user for $local_part@$domain"
        driver = accept
        condition = ${if eq {} {${lookup pgsql{select userid from \
        emailusers where domain = '${domain}' and userid = \
        '${local_part}'}{value}fail}}{no}{yes}}
        transport = maildir_home

Which I know all I have to do is change transport to the spam one, but
for the common spamassassin router, it checks to see if the mail has
been flagged spam or not, which I think is useful. Maybe I can do an if
statement to select the transport?

Like,

if flaged > maildir_home
else > spam_check

However I still can't figure out how to make the transport work like I
have my maildir_home setup

maildir_home:
debug_print = "T: maildir_home for $local_part@$domain"
driver = appendfile
directory = /var/mail/${domain}/${local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
maildir_format
directory_mode = 0770
mode = 0660
mode_fail_narrower = true
group = mail

This is what I'm working with

spamcheck:
debug_print = "T: spamassassin_pipe for $local_part@$domain"
driver = pipe
command = /usr/sbin/exim4 -oMr spam-scanned -bS
use_bsmtp
transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc
home_directory = "/tmp"
current_directory = "/tmp"
user = Debian-exim
group = Debian-exim
return_fail_output
message_prefix =
message_suffix =

Any ideas or suggestions would be great.