Re: [exim] Using DEFER instead of DENY or DROP for spam

Autor: Nikademus
A: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Using DEFER instead of DENY or DROP for spam

But you can specify a message when deferring. So a real user should
still see this message, or am I wrong?

For example, I defer messages where the HELO changed in the last 24
hours for the same IP. During my tests (telnet 25 tests), I got a "451
HELO changing from$acl_m7 to $sender_helo_name, mail temporarily
rejected.", so the real mail server should get this error message.

Do you mean mail servers don't handle properly messages with a 451
error?