RE: [exim] Exim AUTH PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5, what am I doing w…

Autor: Mark McRitchie
A: 'Farhad Shakeri'
CC: 'Exim-users'
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Exim AUTH PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5, what am I doing wrong here?
Heya,

> begin acl
>    acl_check_auth:
>         accept encrypted = *
>        deny message = TLS encryption required

> AUTH LOGIN AHNwaWF1dGgAc3BpNzY3c3RyZWFt
> 503 TLS encryption required
> LOG: H=localhost (DMZ) [127.0.0.1] rejected AUTH LOGIN
> AHNwaWF1dGgAc3BpNzY3c3RyZWFt: TLS encryption required accept:
> condition test
> failed

Its Failing here because you have an ACL for checking your authentication
that requires you to have an encrypted connection, which your not setting up
as part of your debug.

HTH,

Mark.

--
This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information.
Recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise

Any views/opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and
may not reflect the views of Salamis Group - www.salamisgroup.com