Re: [exim] Exim AUTH PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5, what am I doing w…

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim AUTH PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5, what am I doing wrong here?
On 23 Dec 2004 at 10:39, Farhad Shakeri wrote about
    "[exim] Exim AUTH PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-M":

| Any hint is appriciated on what I am doing wrong

One thing real quick: for testing with exim -bh, temporarily disable
your acl_smtp_auth ACL. Your test is not using TLS, so you don't get
as far as trying the authenticator.