Re: [exim] Using Exim For Everything

Autor: Steve Sobol
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Using Exim For Everything
Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote:
> Could you tell me about your disgn ?!
>
> İs Ldap server on seperate box. Where files stored ? Do you use storage ?!
> or seperating data different servers ?!
> How many mailbox do you do you support ?!
> Can You scale up configuration under hreavy load?!
> Which documents I have to read for make design/installation and managment ?!

Right now it's all on one box - but I have plans to separate the database
(MySQL/OpenLDAP) services from the web services and email services. I use Cyrus
IMAPD for IMAP/POP3 and, currently, v-webmail for webmail.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@???
Apple Valley, California     Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.