RE: [exim] server hardware for exim in Italy

Author: Michael Griffin
To: Giuliano Gavazzi, exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] server hardware for exim in Italy
Greetings

Maybe not relevant but Dell have offices across the world and if you
are looking for hardware that will be remotely admined (IE it is a few
hours away from you) then they are a good option along with a on-site
warranty.

You may need to get the server host to get the initial installation up
and maybe give the Dell tech access in the event of hardware failure.

You also need to bear backups in mind.

Regards

Michael L Griffin
Unix Administrator