[exim] server hardware for exim in Italy

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] server hardware for exim in Italy
Dear all, this is perhaps not completely IT.

I am looking for a supplier of good server harware (with hardware
support contract) for running exim in a small setup (less than 100
users) but requiring optimum reliability (hardware raid mirroring,
hot swap, perhaps multiple power supplies). I am going to run a BSD
flavour (FreeBSD most likely).
I cannot find any one in Italy.
Any suggestion from the italians on the list?

Otherwise I should probably go for an Apple solution (and not
necessarily the Xserve, I think the tower G5 are built well enough,
even without hot-swap...)

Thanks

Giuliano