[exim] Problems sending email with exim 4.43

Autor: Viorel Dragomir
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Problems sending email with exim 4.43
Hi there.

Perl sends mail, Java don't. Same server. [I guess] same options.
Exim sayz that it can not relay for user xxx with java but why it can relay in perl...

Today I'm out of luck, so I appreciate [I don't know how yet] your effort to look at this stuff.

If you say that exim is not well config than is all I want to hear. If it's well and you don't know java then my
boss will regret killing me the rest of his life.

// This is not actually a problem regarding exim [I guess]. //

I don't know exactly what settings are made for Perl [ MIME::Lite 3.01 (F2.71; B2.12; Q2.03) ]
but with it I can send emails.

2004-12-22 19:47:51 1ChBWZ-0008Kp-Mw <= root@??? U=root P=local S=533
2004-12-22 19:47:51 1ChBWZ-0008Kp-Mw => name@??? R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp H=smtp.other.com [194.146.226.164]
2004-12-22 19:47:51 1ChBWZ-0008Kp-Mw Completed

When trying the same stuff with java I get:
2004-12-22 19:55:43 H=domain.com [10.0.1.24] F=<root@???> rejected RCPT <name@???>: relay not permitted

Java generates this email: