Re: [exim] calculating system requirements

Author: Lionel Morrison
To: Customer Support
CC: exim-users, Kenny Chamber
Subject: Re: [exim] calculating system requirements
Customer Support wrote:

>>I couldn't find anything on this. How do you calculate the system
>>requirements for both pop and imap mail with a MySQL or PostgreSQL
>>authentication backend (on the same computer)?

John

Do you have any details on what you used to create your mini cluster?

Currently I have 2 AMD 3200+ with 1gb of memery each. Each run their own MySQL DB's and each have their own local caching DNS servers. What I'm most intrested in is getting them to act as a cluster so that I can increase through put.

Currently. Each machine can out put upto 6000 emails per hour.

Lionel
HMSystems.net