Re: [exim] How can I tell if my server is getting bombarded …

Autor: Tommy Butler
A: exim-users
CC: Marc Haber
Assumpte: Re: [exim] How can I tell if my server is getting bombarded with spam?
Marc Haber wrote:

> What does update-exim4.conf say? I am concerned whether you have
> actually generated a new configuration.

Yes, I have.

> I am also curious whether you have read the README.Debian file that
> comes in the documentation directory with the exim4 packages. A lot of
> the problems you have encountered are described there.

Yes, I did, and no, I didn't see anything discussed in
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz that pertains to my problems :(

Are you talking about some other README.Debian file that I don't know about?
That was the only relevant one I could find:
$ updatedb
$ locate README.Debian|grep -i exim
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian-accountname
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.UUCP
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.xinetd

--
Tommy Butler
tommy@???