Re: [exim] syntactically invalid argument(s) - rejected HELO

Autor: Marc Perkel
CC: Exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [exim] syntactically invalid argument(s) - rejected HELO
In this case the server was auction.co.kr which is probably not a
trivial server. I think that exim rejecting an underscore in the HELO is
a bug and something that shouldn't happen by default even if it is
technically not supposed to be there.