Re: [exim] DEFER: ldap search initiation failed

Autor: Erik Zweers
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DEFER: ldap search initiation failed
Its tested as far as I can, and I'm with this code now on my servers. I
copied the code from lines 729-742 of the original ldap.c file and
changed the text from ldap_result to ldap_search in the result messages.

I don't have any way to test the other LDAP implementations, though I
would expect them to work the same. I'm running openldap 2.x

Erik.