[exim] Can anyone shed light the error no IP address found f…

Author: EXIM USER
To: Exim Users Forums Mailer
Subject: [exim] Can anyone shed light the error no IP address found for host
Hi folks,

         Can anyone point me in the right direction here...  I get this
when I send email locally or to an outside address via my server.  I also
see this on other systems who send/receive mail from my server, but they
may just have the same issue that my main server has.... Mail does get to
it's destination just fine ... just with an annoying error.  I'm also ready
to turn over several of these servers to the company that I set them up
for, and would prefer to not have to tell the new admin ... "oh that error
... ignore it ... it's nothing"  ...  Any Clues ?

2004-12-14 10:46:34 no IP address found for host dell-dad.kmb.com (during
SMTP connection from [192.168.22.6])
2004-12-14 10:46:34 1CeEsk-0004qz-8k <= kmb@??? H=(dell-dad.kmb.com)
[192.168.22.6] P=esmtpa A=fixed_login:kmb S=2848
id=6.1.2.0.2.20041214105443.182c35a0@192.168.22.100