Re: [exim] Can you help me with my filters ?

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Can you help me with my filters ?
lee <davislee@???> wrote:
> hello everyone,
>
> I've tried and looked things up for some time, but I just can't sort
> out my problem.
> Which is;
> When I send an email to the 2 addresses shown below _in one mail_, the
> result is 2 copies of my mail get sent to _each_ address.

Yes, that makes sense. Remember that the filter is run once per recipient.
Each time the filter is run, 2 of your rules will fire because both
recipients are in the To: header.

Depending on how your routing is set up, this might work: try testing
$local_part (together with $domain if necessary), which will carry the
current recipient localpart each time the filter is run.

eg

if $local_part is "incel"
and

Peter