Re: AW: [exim] Urgend unpacking proiblem

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: AW: [exim] Urgend unpacking proiblem
On 11 Dec 2004 at 11:37, Steffen Heil wrote about
    "AW: [exim] Urgend unpacking proible":

| How do I tell exim4 inside the DATA ACL to accept a message, if it is has
| RCPT for a special user?
|
| acl_data:
| accept condition = ${if match {$recipients}{user\@domain.de} {1}{0}}

That looks to me like it should work.

| This seems not to work. Because the following malware condition is still
| executed:

|   deny    message        = Sorry, malware detected ($malware_name)
|           malware        = *

Are you sure? In your first post you suggested that the unpacking
"takes down your server".

| Noone any hint?

Do you have a acl_smtp_mime ACL as well as acl_smtp_data? If so,
maybe the unpacking is being triggered in there. If not, run a test
with "exim -d-all+acl -bh" to get a clue.

- Fred