Re: [exim] shadow_transport

Author: David
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] shadow_transport
Hi !!

>>Any plans to allow shadow_transport on remote smtp transports ?
>
> No plans. Back in Exim 3 days there was an implementation difficulty
> that I suspect no longer exists. However, there would be a restriction
> that it would have to be another remote transport. In which case, the
> effect would be pretty much the same as supplying "shadow_hosts" that
> work like fallback_hosts, but on success rather than on failure.

we would like to use it to deliver 'message sent' notifications to
local users that have requested a return receipt, as this is a feature
some users have asked us.

--
Thanx & best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53