Re: [exim] Sender Callout Verification on non-default NI

Author: Tony Finch
To: Dan Shoop
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Sender Callout Verification on non-default NI
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Dan Shoop wrote:

> I'll take a look at this using tcpdump.

Yes, I'd probably do that too :-)

> > When it comes to Exim and Telnet disagreeing, I wonder if this is to do
> > with the route being configured after Exim has opened the connection. If
> > so, it might be that the route is cached with the connection (this would
> > depend on the version of Unix you are running).
>
> I don't follow. FWIW, the OS is Darwin/Mac OS X.

(Ah yes, now I recognise the interface names.) I think what I said might
be a red herring, though this bit of the BSD network stack has changed in
the last couple of years. TCPdump should be useful.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
MALIN HEBRIDES: NORTHEAST 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6. RAIN LATER. GOOD BECOMING