Re: [exim] MBX format - converting to it

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] MBX format - converting to it
Yes - I found it and it works. I had to write a script around it to move
the message to a user account - chang to that user - convert the
messages - and then copy it back. But - it does seem to solve the issue
of several users accessing the same account - especially the Outlook
problem I was having. I'm also hoping for some performance increase and
load decrease.

Here's my script in case anyone else needs to do this. Run as root.

#! /bin/bash

cp $1 /home/marc/x
chown marc:marc /home/marc/x
su - marc -c "/usr/bin/mailutil copy x \#driver.mbx/y"
cat /home/marc/y > $1
rm /home/marc/x
rm /home/marc/y