Re: [exim] Exim is blocking/filtering my emails...

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim is blocking/filtering my emails...
On 6 Dec 2004, Mouse Mouse wrote:

> my friend just updated the exim to latest version.
> now I telling him to downupgrade!

Though possible, that's unlikely to be the right solution and is likely to
be using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

> 2004-12-05 16:28:45 1Cb6ja-00045e-CQ H=(xxxx.xxxxxxxxx)
> [xx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:27000 I=[xx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:25 F= temporarily rejected
> after DATA: all attempts to verify a sender in a header line deferred

Are you sure your headers/DNS etc. are good? That's only a temporary error
in any case, in which case it may just be a temporary DNS problem or
something.

> tell me us what to do.

Show sample headers (unmunged) from a mail that was rejected.

> you should not set it as default.

verify=header_sender is not set by default. Looks like your friend set it
on. As a workaround, he could turn it off or exclude your mails from it.

Tim