Re: [exim] Exim is blocking/filtering my emails...

Author: Peter Bowyer
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim is blocking/filtering my emails...
On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 07:15:47 -0600, Mouse <mouse_103@???> wrote:
> my friend just updated the exim to latest version.

From which version to which other version ? ('Latest' isn't good
enough - your idea of 'latest' might differ from other peoples'.)

> 2004-12-05 16:28:45 1Cb6ja-00045e-CQ H=(xxxx.xxxxxxxxx)
> [xx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:27000 I=[xx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:25 F= temporarily rejected
> after DATA: all attempts to verify a sender in a header line deferred

So you have verify=header_sender set in your DATA acl - please post
the relevant ACL sections for comment.

> I had to edit out the domain and ip addresses.

Why did you have to? There might be important clues there. Please don't.

> tell me us what to do.

Read the list posting guidelines at
http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/MailingListEtiquette
and make sure you've included all possible relevant information.

> you should not set it as default.

Until we know what 'it' is, it's hard to comment. Have you checked the
ChangeLogs for anything which might be relevant to your problem?

Peter