Re: [exim] exim 4.43 and GnuTLS: How to control cipher negot…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim 4.43 and GnuTLS: How to control cipher negotiation?
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:51:54 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Marc Haber wrote:
>> When using gnutls-cli, a better cipher is negotiated. Who contributed
>> the GnuTLS Interface?
>
>Nikos Mavroyanopoulos provided GnuTLS proof of concept code;

Unfortunately, his e-mail address is not in the exim-users archive and
not in the exim distribution.

>Yes, I realize that; I didn't mean you to use that for real, but just to
>test whether tls_require_ciphers was working at all.

Thanks for that idea. Even with tls_require_ciphers = AES : 3DES,
messages go out with X=TLS-1.0:RSA_ARCFOUR_SHA:16.

So either I have done something wrong, or there is something wrong
with my exim binary.

Greetings
Marc