Re: [exim] Headers

Author: JAS
Subject: Re: [exim] Headers

peter@??? wrote:

>JAS <jas2803@???> wrote:
>
>[The results of many attempts to guess the syntax for regular expressions]
>
>Can I suggest you look at doc/pcrepattern.txt and doc/pcretest.txt in your
>Exim distribution, which will explain (albeit somewhat concisely) the
>Perl-compatible regexp syntax that Exim uses, and tell you how to use the
>incredibly useful test tool which ships with Exim - you can mess around to
>your heart's content with patterns, feed sample strings to them for testing
>and see what matches and what doesn't.
>
>This should help you find the pattern you need.
>
>Peter

Whilst reading the stuff about SG I wat not able to figure out how to
make it work, but Peter has shed enormous light on the subject,
although it was not as dark as I was thinking it was, I just was looking
in the wrong direction.....
headers_remove    = "Subject:"
    headers_add       = "X-FILTER-DSPAM: by $primary_hostname on
$tod_full \n\
                        Subject: ${sg{$h_subject:}{.SPAM.}{}}"
Not so bad at all....thanks ever so much.