Re: [exim] [

Author: Philip Hazel
To: epieters
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] [
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, epieters wrote:

> Shall we can use several *quota_warn_threshold* and
> *quota_warn_message* in order to set multiple warnings?

No, but both of those options are expanded, so you can arrange that they
expand to different values in different circumstances.

> Moreover, is it possible to deny send messages for users who are over
> quota but let them receive messages even if they are over quota?

Only if you have some way of determining what you mean by "over quota"
that Exim can see.

> Finally, is it possible to set groups quota of users, in order to
> simplify administration. We would only have to change the user group to
> modify his quota...

Use the user name to look up a group name and the group name to look up
the quota in the expansion of the "quota" option.