[exim] Multiline header 'match'.

Author: Christiaan den Besten
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Multiline header 'match'.
Hi all !

Since we just covered a 'header' thread, I would like to go on with
'multiline' headers :)

I would like to do some routing based upon scores added by SA to the
splitted into multiple lines in the message.

A simple regexp match looks promissing:
---
Hannibal:/etc/exim# exim4 -be '${if match {X-MailScanner-SpamCheck:
is spam: URI_OB_SURBL 1.0}{SURBL}{true}{false}}'
true
---

But then these routers should work shouldn't they ? I see no subject
rewriting, so they don't ;( Could it be because the header isn't a
single line?

---
tagged_incoming:
  driver                = accept
  debug_print           = "R: Subject rewrite due to SURBL match..."
  condition             = ${if match
{$h_X-MailScanner-SpamCheck:}{SURBL}{true}{false}}
  headers_remove        = Subject
  headers_add           = Subject: SURBL: $h_subject
  transport             = local_queue
  check_local_user
  no_more

untagged_incoming:
  driver                = accept
  debug_print           = "R: Normal delivery."
  transport             = local_queue
  condition             = ${if !match
{$h_X-MailScanner-SpamCheck:}{SURBL}{true}{false}}
  check_local_user
---

In the end I would like to be able to send some condition based
messaged to /dev/null. If anyone has any idea how to construct a
router for that I would be very thankful!

bye,
Chris