Re: [exim] Filter apparently being ignored in exim4.43.

Author: Bevis R W King
To: Tony Finch
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Filter apparently being ignored in exim4.43.
Tony

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 16:03 +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> You need to set up a directory_transport separate from your local_delivery
> transport. At the moment the filter file is directing delivery to the
> right place but using the wrong transport: the local_delivery transport
> overrides the filename specified by the filter.

Done that - created a new forward_delivery router that didn't specify
the destination location; the emails are now being delivered into the
right places!

I'm really hoping I haven't been an idiot here, but I'm pretty certain
the logic has changed from exim-3 in this context, 'cos it used to work.

Many thanks to all who have helped.

Regards, Bevis.