Re: [exim] about Sender: and envelope reverse-path in today'…

Author: Marc Haber
Subject: Re: [exim] about Sender: and envelope reverse-path in today's systems
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:43:28 -0500 (EST), "Greg A. Woods"
<woods@???> wrote:
>It is _trivial_ to ensure that cron never has to send any mail during
>normal operation regardless of whether something it runs spews error
>output or not. Save the output to a log file and make sure the exit
>code that cron sees from the child process is always zero (and save a
>note about the real exit code in a log file).

There are some things that you can't change on a Distribution. The MTA
will be there in the default install for quite a while.

Please remember that we are not talking about a single-purpose system
for thin clients or embedded devices here.

Greetings
Marc