[exim] Wishlist item: once_repeat_daily

Author: V. T. Mueller, Continum
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Wishlist item: once_repeat_daily
Hello,

Would anyone else like the idea of having a once_repeat
that "acts daily"?

Right now there is a counter set that to a fixed point
in time. While we have basically good experiences with
once_repeat set to "2d" in a transport that handles
vacation replies, there are few cases when this can
cause puzzling on the other side.

People are thinking in absolute (business) days, and not
in relative timeslices. Therefore, I think it would be
a benefit to be able to set s/th like once_repeat_daily
whith settings of 0 - repeat once the current day, 1 -
repeat once today plus tomorrow and so on.

Comments?

Kind regards,
vt

--