Re: [exim] Strange timeout problem on port 113

Author: Stefan Brohs
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Strange timeout problem on port 113
Thanks, that helps a lot in the first throw ;-)

But - without reading the source code in depth - I guess it should be
possible (and political more correct) to exim to connect to the IP
address of the remote host instead of using the IP address of the
forwarding router/firewall? Both addresses should be present, but maybe
I'm wrong...

Stefan