[exim] oracle lookups problem

Author: Marcos Monge
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] oracle lookups problem
Hi

I'm trying to do some oracle lookups, but I always get the same error:

DEFER: ORACLE connection failed: Error while trying to retrieve text
for error ORA-01019

The Exim with Oracle support is compiled in the following way:
----------------------
In Local/Makefile:
LOOKUP_ORACLE=yes
LOOKUP_INCLUDE=-I /usr/include -I /opt/oracle/product/9i/rdbms/demo \
-I /opt/oracle/product/9i/xdk/include
LOOKUP_LIBS=-L/opt/oracle/product/9i/lib -L/usr/lib -lclntsh

The rdbms/demo and xdk/include have some .h files that the compile
require. With this options the make is clean.

The oracle version is 9i, under Redhat Enterprise 2.1.
--------------------------

I have try SEVERAL combinatios for the oracle_servers options, like
the reference guide say, and like "Odhiambo G. Washington
<wash@???>" say recentely in a message in this list.

The options I'm using in configure file are:
----------
hide oracle_servers = localhost/DBNAME/user/password

special_user:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
data = ${lookup oracle{select '| /usr/local/bin/specialdelivery.sh'
from usuario_info where email='$local_part@$domain'}{$value}fail}
pipe_transport = address_pipe
----------

Any time a mail for this router arrive, I get the error:
2004-11-16 14:07:25 H=(pre-mail1.mydomain.com) [195.53.212.4] sender
verify defer for <lexnet@???>: failed to expand "${lookup
oracle{select '| /usr/local/bin/specialdelivery.sh' from usuario_info
where email='$local_part@$domain'}{$value}fail}": lookup of "select '|
/usr/local/bin/specialdelivery.sh' from usuario_info where
email='lexnet@???'" gave DEFER: ORACLE connection failed:
Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-01019

I have been searching info of this oracle error and is:
01019, 00000, "unable to allocate memory in the user side"
// *Cause: The user side memory allocator returned error.
// *Action: Increase the processes heap size or switch to the old set of calls.

It's seens to be something related to the oracle client library that
Exim use to connect. But I have no idea of how to solve this...

Anyone have compile Exim with oracle support and is using oracle
lookups correctely? I will apreciate any help

Thanks
Best Regards
Marcos Monge