Re: [exim] About exim

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: ahfai
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] About exim
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 ahfai@??? wrote:

> first of all i would like to thanks for the excellence of O'reilly's
> great book on exim. It is very helpful.

Note that the O'Reilly book is for Exim 3. It is very out-of-date for
Exim 4.

> can I forward the blacklisted domain to a specified email, by using exim?
>
> say,
>
> foward(redirect) target = spam@domain
> dnslists= ...:...:...

No, you cannot do that directly in the ACL in that way. However, what
you can do is to set an ACL variable, or add a header line to the
message, and then, in the system filter, look for that line or variable
and forward the message at that point. Or you could do that in a
local_scan() function. A variable would be easier, as you wouldn't have
to delete it later.