[exim] About exim

Página Inicial
Autor: ahfai
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] About exim
Dear Sir,

first of all i would like to thanks for the excellence of O'reilly's great book on exim.
It is very helpful.

But now I am annoying about the configuratiuon of exim.

Instead of simply reject or warn for a suspected spam mail ...

begin acl

check_recipient:
accept hosts = :

deny message = Message rejected because $sender_fullhost is blacklisted at $dnslist_domain see $dnslist_text
dnslists = relays.ordb.org :sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org :list.dsbl.org :bl.spamcop.net

or,

warn message =....
dnslists = ... : ...:

can I forward the blacklisted domain to a specified email, by using exim?

say,

foward(redirect) target = spam@domain
dnslists= ...:...:...

the purpose of doing so is to check if there is any message is accidentally identified as a spam email.

I've searched on the web pages over pages and still cannot find out a solution. Should u please shed light on it.

Thanks in advance.
Fai