Re: [exim] aliases ??

Author: Paul Constable
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] aliases ??
I did make changes but with the 'never_user = root ' set the aliases would not
function, I had a queue a mile long.

Having unset the above and checked out all appears to be functioning even if I
set the 'never_user' again.

It's bizarre...... all functions well, thanks for the test combination which
confirms all is functioning.

TaVM,
Paul