Re: [exim] unrouteable address from alias on internal host

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Rob
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] unrouteable address from alias on internal host
Christopher Chaduka wrote:

> Turn on some more debugging and see what happens.
> exim -d+all -bh <some external host's IP>

Still having the issue. Even with the increase debugging the test seems
to work. As I said in my previous posts, the internal server has no
problem sending mail through the smarthost unless it is an alias to an
external domain and the original message is from outside. Local mail
sent to these aliases is forwarded properly.

Essentially mail from outside passes through the smarthost to the
internal machine. If it is adressed to an alias that is an external
domain it gets bounced on the way back out through the smarthost. Any
other mail scenario is working fine.