AW: [exim] Expansion of transport filters

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steffen Heil
Para: exim-users
Asunto: AW: [exim] Expansion of transport filters
Hi

> That won't work because it contains white space. The external quotes are

removed when the option is read. As it says in the manual, the command is
FIRST split up into components, and THEN each component is expanded.
> So you need internal quotes, and you need to arrange for each command

component (name, argument) is separately expandable. You can use single
quotes. Read how the pipe transport works; it's the same.

I read it. That's where the quotes are from.

> > transport_filter =
> > "${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch*@{filename}{$value}fail}"

> You could look up the command name, and individual arguments, but not the

whole command.

So the above should work, if the file only contains commands ?

Regards,
Steffen