[exim] relaying / routing

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ken Jackson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] relaying / routing
Exim v4 on Solaris v9.

I have a MX record on Server1 for "ourdomain.ac.uk" with a DNS alias of
mailserver.ourdomain.ac.uk and poprelay.ourdomain.ac.uk, and I also have
a generic PopServer with an DNS alias of pophost.ourdomain.ac.uk
I'm trying to get all incoming email addressed to
"xyz@???" to go to the poprelay server (which holds
the 'ourdomain' MX), and then routed/relayed to the pophost server (but
keeping the "To:" address unchanged) but any email passed to 'here' or
'there' WILL get the hostname stripped out before being routed/relayed.
(Server1 does all the virus-scanning/spam-filtering before passing on to
various other imap/pop hosts)

In Server1 exim configure,
I have:

-------------------

domainlist local_domains = ourdomain.ac.uk
domainlist relay_to_domains = ourdomain.ac.uk : here.ourdomain.ac.uk :
there.ourdomain.ac.uk : pophost.ourdomain.ac.uk

begin routers

send to here:
    driver = manualroute
     domains = here.ourdomain.ac.uk
      transport = remote_smtp
     route_list  =  *  here.ourdomain.ac.uk

send to there:
    driver = manualroute
     domains = there.ourdomain.ac.uk
      transport = remote_smtp
     route_list  =  *  there.ourdomain.ac.uk

send_to_pop:
   driver = manualroute
   domains = poprelay.ourdomain.ac.uk
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = * pophost.ourdomain.ac.uk

begin rewrite

*@poprelay.ourdomain.ac.uk       $1@???    q
*@*.ourdomain.ac.uk                     $1@???    frsF

------------------------

and for any email sent from outside the domain, I'm getting an error in
the exim_mainlog of :
"temporarily rejected RCPT <xyz@???>: remote host
is the local host"

I'd be grateful for any advice on how to resolve this. do I need a 2nd
MX record for "poprelay.ourdomain.ac.uk" ?
Thanks in advance,

P.S.

I've also tried a router config rule of:

poproute:
   driver = manualroute
   transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = poprelay.ourdomain.ac.uk   pophost.ourdomain.ac.uk
bydns
-------------------------------

Regards,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ken Jackson.
Unix & Email Systems Administrator,
ICT Systems and Services (North Campus).
London Metropolitan University,
166-220 Holloway Road,
London, N7 8DB.

Email: K.Jackson@???