Re: [exim] ACL with condition match

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bob Branch
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] ACL with condition match
Jim Pazarena wrote:
> that "contains"    *adsl*ameritech, which invariably are spammers
> with their direct adsl connections whom are not going thru their
> ISP's mail server.

Hi, Jim.. Unfortunately I'm not of much help with regexp...I'm still
workin' on digesting it. But I thoguht I should point something out as
one of those "just-in-case" things. I host a domain off my dsl line,
and the reverse comes up with my ameritech address (if that's my
misconfiguration, someone feel free to toss me a hint ^_^). It'd mostly
be smaller domains, but most of the domains I talk to people from are
pretty small.. heh..

Your perrogative, either way...If you don't know anyone that'd be
mailing you from a domain like that, have at!

Bob..