re: [exim] Re: ACL message question

Página Inicial
Autor: Alan J. Flavell
Para: Lists - Exim
Assunto: re: [exim] Re: ACL message question
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Kelley Reynolds wrote:

> I knew that I could use log_message to display something
> specifically in the logs, but I wanted to be sure that what the
> connecting MTA saw was what it was supposed to be. I guess then that
> the problem is that 'message' behavior is erratic when it comes to
> different conditions. For some denials,

I can't tell off-hand whether this is relevant, but you might want
to check the smtp_return_error_details setting in the main
configuration. If this is not set to true then exim prefers to send
fairly uninformative diagnostics such as "administrative rejection"
instead of saying what really went wrong.

My notes say that we discussed this in the thread which contains
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030428/053322.html

If this is a false hit then I apologise.