Re: [exim] Secure E-mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Richard Welty
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Secure E-mail
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:43:08 -0800 (PST) Doug Jolley <d2jcell@???> wrote:

> I want to figure out a way that I can transfer
> e-mail securely to remote e-mail clients
> (typically on Windows machines). If there were
> something like 'Secure POP3' that would be what I
> am looking for.

um, well then why don't you try researching it, it's offtopic here
(exim does not provide pop3 or imap services) and you can find
your answer easily enough using google and other advanced
research techniques. you might consider doing a grep on /etc/services
for "pop" and "imap" and then try and comprehend what comes
back, for example.

in fact, i'm sufficiently disappointed in your failure to do the blatantly
obvious research tasks first that i'm not going to give you the answer
in this message. there are 100s or 1000s of others on this list who can
also answer your question, but their silence suggests that they feel the
same way i do.

sheesh,
  richard
--