Re: [exim] '421 lost input connection' error.

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Alastair Varnals
Kopio: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Aihe: Re: [exim] '421 lost input connection' error.
On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Alastair Varnals wrote:

> SMTP>> 220 Spitfire Technology Group SMTP Service. Ready.
> 220 Spitfire Technology Group SMTP Service. Ready.
> smtp_setup_msg entered
> SMTP>> 421 test.spitfireuk.net lost input connection
> 421 test.spitfireuk.net lost input connection
> LOG: smtp_connection MAIN
> SMTP connection from localhost [127.0.0.1] lost (error: Resource
> temporarily unavailable)
> search_tidyup called
>
> The problem goes away if I compile Exim without PostgreSQL support. Further
> experimentation has shown the problem occurs if I compile Exim without
> PostgreSQL support, but do force Exim to be linked with libpq. Perhaps there
> is a library namespace clash or other strange interaction.

That certainly sounds plausible. I'm afraid I cannot offer any concrete
help. I do test Exim with PostgreSQL from time to time, and "it works
for me". I believe there are others who are using pgsql. Maybe if you
tried running with strace you might get some more clues.