[exim] forward an deliver to mailbox at the same time

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Maykel Moya
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Eximers
Aihe: [exim] forward an deliver to mailbox at the same time
I'd been searching on alternatives to deliver a message to a mailbox at
the same time the mail is forwarded.

One solution I'd seen is to put the same address in a .forward file:
user foo@??? wants to get the messages and forward it to
bar@???

~foo/.forward
-------------
foo
bar@???

That solution is not suitable for me in an environment where are tons of
virtual addresses.

I suppose the same goal could be achieved with a .procmailrc. Now, my
question, it is possible to achieved the goal at a exim level.

Having users in a mysql db, a field expands to a redirect data, I would
like to have a boolean value which stats if the message should be
locally delivered beside forwarded.

Any hint

Regards,
mike