Re: [exim] SMTP_MAX_SESSIONS

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Giuliano Gavazzi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Adrian Cooper, exim-users
Kopio:
Aihe: Re: [exim] SMTP_MAX_SESSIONS
At 3:28 pm +0100 2004/10/30, Adrian Cooper wrote:
>Hi Jim,
>
>> That is easy. Just add:
> > smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 30
>> on a line by itself in the "MAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS" section
> > of your Exim configuration file. After changing the

[...]
>Thanks, but before I do that, how does that differ to the original statement
>that you said was invalid, and resulted in Exim not starting? I assume it is

well, maybe I am missing the point here, but what is than makes you think that:

At 7:58 pm +0100 2004/10/29, Adrian Cooper wrote:
[...]
>SMTP_MAX_SESSIONS_PER_CONNECTION = 30

and

smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 30

are the same thing?

>the "exim.conf" file we are talking about here?

the name depends on the way your exim has been compiled, and
precisely it is defined by the value of CONFIGURE_FILE in
Local/Makefile.

Giuliano