Re: [exim] spamhaus.org

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Frank Elsner
CC: Exim-Users \(E-mail\)
Subject: Re: [exim] spamhaus.org
At 3:51 pm +0200 2004/10/28, Frank Elsner wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:39:54 +0200 Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>
>> Their point of denying mail to postmaster is quite sensible in
>>their situation.
>
>Your access was denied due to blacklisting. I can't imagine that they do not
>accept <postmaster@???>. But of course they should it in _any case_.

they do bounce postmaster and abuse from anyone, apparently. I agree
they should give a better explaination. I think the message that said
my domain was blacklisted actually referred to my server being added
to their connection time blacklist... (presumably because it is on a
ADSL, a possible source of mail bombs).
This is a exemplary case of site policies requiring to send RFCs to the dump.

Giuliano