Re: [exim] Help exim antivirs and amavis new

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: valentine savage
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Help exim antivirs and amavis new
Please do not post repeats of the same question a few hours apart.
Especially as the majority of exim list people appear to be on a
European timezone so NZ tends to be opposite us.

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 01:10 +1300, valentine savage wrote:
> Hi could anyone tell if Exim is configured for basic spam filtering by
> default?

Its is not.

> Could anybody help me to conf Clam AV and amavis-new, I just don't know
> where to start and what info I need to put where.

I don't know of people using amavis with exim - the list members tend to
use exiscan.

I'd suggest looking at Tim Jackson's documents at
    http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/exim.php

    Nigel.