Re: [exim] Has anyone tried linking Exim with SQL Relay?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: lannygodsey
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Has anyone tried linking Exim with SQL Relay?
On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 14:49 -0700, Lanny Jason Godsey wrote:
> Right now I'm using perl within Exim and then doing queries via SQL
> Relay.
>
> http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/
>
> It seems like it may be easier if there were native sqlrelay support
> within Exim.

Absolutely. I have wondered whether its worth looking at indirecting
all SQL support via sqlrelay (has some interesting packaging
implications). However I don't use SQL for mail myself, so have not
actually looked at cutting code for this. If anyone else wishes to
contribute code that would be very useful.

    Nigel.