Re: [exim] ignore spam scanning of outgoing mail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Chris Edwards
Para: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [exim] ignore spam scanning of outgoing mail
Tony Finch wrote:

| Freeserve's intercepting email servers are in the RBL+; we then reject the
| bounce as well, and the message is lost.

Ooh - I'd clean forgotten about that fantastic piece of cluelessness.

( If they didn't want folk using their transparent SMTP proxies, then why
didn't they quite simply turn the d@mn things off ?! )

We ended up whitelisting the IPs in the RBL+ listing:

http://mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/show_listing.cgi?733097

tho from a quick grep of some logs we aren't seeing traffic from them now
(could be wrong).

But your point about "optional" security is a good one.