Re: [exim] IRIX build: daemon.c won't compile

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Heiko Schlichting
Para: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [exim] IRIX build: daemon.c won't compile
> Exact OS version is 6.5 6.5.16f. Exim is 4.30, like I said. Maybe there's
> now a newer version I could try, but this is the one we're using on Linux...

Exim usually does compile on IRIX without problems. Unfortunately you are
using an ancient version of IRIX, so I'm unable to find a system which such
an outdated OS here (which is not a bad thing).

Actual IRIX versions define socklen_t in /usr/include/sys/socket.h:

[...]
    /*
     * socklen_t type definition
     */
    #ifndef _SOCKLEN_T
    #define _SOCKLEN_T
    #if _NO_XOPEN4 && _NO_XOPEN5
    typedef int socklen_t;
    #else
    typedef u_int32_t socklen_t;
    #endif /* _NO_XOPEN4 && _NO_XOPEN5 */
    #endif /*_SOCKLEN_T */
[...]

This should work with MIPSpro compiler and gcc.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting        | Freie Universität Berlin
heiko@???       | Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Telefon +49 30 838-54327 | Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327 | 14195 Berlin