Re: [exim] qualify domain problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Kausalya Ramaswamy
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] qualify domain problem
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Kausalya Ramaswamy wrote:

> i ahve set
>
> qualify_domain = ourdomain.com
> sender_unqualified_hosts=mailserver.ordomain.com
> recipient_unqualified_hosts=mailserver.ordomain.com
>
> have run update update-exim4.conf, exim4 reload and restart too
> still gives the error recipient must contain domain

Run tests using the -bh and -d command line options.

However, I think you might have set your options wrongly.

sender_unqualified_hosts should match the sending hosts, not the server.
Is "mailserver.ordomain.com" actually the *sending* host? It is more
usual for these options to be set, for example, to match the local LAN,
where workstations are misbehaving in this way. For example:

sender_unqualified_hosts = 192.168.34.0/24